Saturday 10 September 2011

MERDEKA RAYA TRIAL!

Urm... Maybe I should start the share with salam so Assalamualaikum w.b.t to all walks of life especially to those who knows me as it has been ages since my last post. HAPPY MERDEKA RAYA TRIAL! That's how I described this two important celebration for Malaysia citizen plus an important examination for Form 5 students especially to all my truly friends. 

As MERDEKA celebration come first, I would talk about it first. What MERDEKA means to you? For me, MERDEKA was not just about a celebration. It's about how, we, as new generation see the concept and apply it in our daily life. I don't want to talk too much about the concept because it's something abstract, huge and one have different definition about it. Just take your time to watch and listen to the video below. 


Then, I seek your forgiveness if I had made a mistake. Please forgive me as it is 'Idulfitri celebration now. It's not my intention to hurt one heart. Please forgive me. Urm... Don't forget to come to my house for those who're not coming yet for the RAYA. My house is always open for you. 

Lastly, don't forget to make your well-preparation for the SPM TRIAL! This reminder is special to Form 5 SMKAP (BESTARI) candidates. It's more significant than the RAYA. Ha'ah! Okay, that's all from me for this moment. See ya!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment